Friday 17 May 2013

New product range!

Hi all, it's been a while since my last blog. Since then I've been working on a few commissions and a completely new range of products! Nothing at all to do with sewing or fabric ...but beads!!

I've decided to take the plunge and create a Jewellery range to complement my bags and other accessories. I'd been thinking about doing this for a while, but wasn't sure whether to or not. After all isn't the Jewellery market completely saturated? And wouldn't I be treading on a few toes by venturing into this branch of the creative market?  At every craft fair that I've attended, customers always made a bee line for the Jewellery stands, even if there were several there. It seems that people can't get enough. And as for the toe treading, well in these straitened times I've noticed many other crafters diversifying into other areas of creativity, so I don't feel quite so bad.

I only have a few items in the collection so far, but have sold a couple of pieces already, so I'm kinda hoping that this collection will prove a popular addition to my shop.











No comments:

Post a Comment