Thursday 28 March 2013

On Saturday I have my second craft fair of the year, except it's not a craft fair per Se. It's a completely new monthly event called The Emporium Worthing. There'll be stalls selling everything from food, to homeware, gifts, crafts and more. I'm not really sure what to expect but thought it would be worth trying out. It's also outdoors... and I've never done an outdoor event before so I'm hoping that the weather will be kind. Cold I can cope with - so long as it's not bitterly cold - I just hope that it's not windy or raining... even though I will be under a gazebo, I have visions of soggy bags blowing around the market getting trodden underfoot! It's difficult to know what stock to take with me as I have no idea what people will be looking for, I'll probably take it all and just play it by ear.

If you're in the Worthing area please stop by and say hello. The venue is Montague Place Worthing, right in the centre of town, and it's open from 9 - 5.......I'll let you know how I get on.

Linda


Edit:  Well, what can I say?  Least said and all that..........

No comments:

Post a Comment