Monday 11 February 2013

'Must do list' - update

Further to my previous post I have managed a few of  the items on my list;

 I've joined Pinterest!

 I  only have one board so far, more by way of a practise run but I'm slowly getting the hang of it - I think!         You can follow me by clicking on the button on the left.

 I've booked two craft fairs so far:

 I'm back at Barties Boutique, Chapel Road Worthing, on Saturday 9th March 10 - 2,
 and on the 30th March I will be at The Emporium, Worthing from 9 until 5. It's a brand new monthly    outdoor Market right in the centre of town in Montague Place. I haven't done an outdoor Market before so  I'm really looking forward to it. I just hope it isn't too cold or tipping it down - though I will be under cover.

 And I've started to raise my prices to a more realistic level. I hope that it won't put people off buying, especially in the current economic climate. But though I love what I do, it is my job and I really need to earn something from it...

Okay, so that's three down, it's a good start but plenty still to do, it's a work in progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment