Thursday 6 December 2012

Folksy Friday - Evening bags

Now that the party season is here I've decided that this weeks theme should be Evening Bags. Evening bags are why Wild Rose Designs exists! They are where I started -  I don't really have the kind of social life where I need lots, but I do love them! So here are my choices for this week, enjoy..

  


Love this pretty knitted clutch from  Metamorph




Gorgeous colours in this bag by  Busy Blue Cat




Can't resist blue, it's my favourite colour, and this beautiful clutch is from  ciesse textiles




This is so pretty! It's by  Nancy Said




This lovely pink satin bag is from  Velveteen




Love this simple little clutch by  Beledien




Who could resist this heart shaped felt bag from  Suki Felts




Stunning colour! It's by  suzie Q designs




Wow! How long must this have taken to make?  It's from  Adelaide Pears




And lastly a pink satin bag from me  Wild Rose Designs


I hope you enjoyed looking at my selection, and maybe it's given you a few ideas..

Linda






1 comment:

  1. What a lovely selection, so beautiful and elegant.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete