Friday 10 August 2012

Folksy Friday - Gothic

With the enormous popularity of the Twilight books and films and all things 'other worldly' I thought that a Gothic theme would be in order, the romance, mystery and danger are all quite seductive themes. I've long been a fan of what I call 'grown-up fairy tales' and in this genre I also include Science fantasy - my all time favourite. I've been hooked since my early teens... ummm quite a long time ago.

Anyway back to my search.... here are my choices for this week, I hope you like them.

First up is a stunning illustration from  Dastardly Daphne




Oooh! I like these, purple Swarovski crystal earrings ... they're by  Nevar




This amazing wedding guestbook is from  youruniquescrapbook




This lovely Victorian Gothic evening bag is by  Picketywitch




Some gorgeous cobweb tealight holders from  SarahDesigns




An unusual Gothic door card by  cariadcrafts




A 'Future Gothic'  notebook from  Ritzy Swish




A Stunning pendant from  DecadeDesign




A fabulous black lace collar from  Talulablue




 A black leather and button bouquet by  RubyDoodles Jewellery




And finally from me a black makeup purse  Wild Rose Designs

Thanks for looking,

Linda

1 comment:

  1. Love the Gothic theme, the evening bag is really tasteful :)

    Sue

    ReplyDelete