Tuesday 1 May 2012

New Wedding section

When I first started selling online, most of my bags were 'Occasion' bags, after all they were what had inspired me to start up Wild Rose Designs in the first place. Gradually I started adding everyday bags and about this time last year I decided to add a Wedding section. Although I added a few designs I didn't really focus on it and eventually I stopped making them and phased the Wedding section out completely. I've recently decided to give it another go and have just started to list a few Wedding items including bags, and some hair accessories. This time round I'm determined to give it my full attention and will be adding more designs as soon as I can make them. If there is anything you think I should be making, please let me know.


 Thanks for reading
  Linda x


'Heather' cream silk beaded bag
'Valerie' Ivory silk bag with wrist strap

Blue organza Corsage
Hair comb decorated with faux pearls
Hair comb decorated with clear and Amethyst coloured diamante

No comments:

Post a Comment